Monday, November 19

The storm before the calm

Today is busy. Tomorrow will be busy as well. Especially before 10:00 am. What a life I lead.

I've not done any of my practicing with the carillon bells, which is unfortunate, because that means that I won't have very good handling with the true weight of the bells under my feet, especially. Hopefully Dr. Cook doesn't get too upset with me. I don't have much to play for him, to be honest!

Other than getting as much of my five hours of practice in that I can, I need to do my laundry, get started on another Java program, and write up my Doctrine and Covenants assignment that was due a couple weeks ago.

I really ought not to share too much of my personal life on the interwebs, but with a lack of other exciting things to talk about I must resort to reciting the mundane drudgery of my daily life. Besides, after writing about it, it doesn't really seem all that bad after all. But I have a journal, and I might as well write all of this there. Oh well, it's probably healthy to have a public journal entry every now and again.

3 comments:

Crolace said...

I like how the title of this post goes nicely with the whole pirate theme of your blog. :)

Bran said...

wow, your life is so amazingly interesting and full and rich and everything.
I love it.
Play those bells, play to me son.
Write that program, write for me friend,
Clean those clothes, clean for me my minion.
You're great.
Keep up good stuff.
Have a good trip.
Don't die.
Remember that my advice is no advice.

Bran said...

Alright B-Rob,
Remember how you were sad that I seemed to have stopped commenting on your blog. Well, I have just made certain that every single one of your posts now has a comment on it from me. Have a good weekend. Enjoy reading them. Please do read them because I did take a long time writing them all.