Thursday, March 27

A post on posting

I am fairly certain that I post more often when under duress. Looking at the numbers of posts I've posted in the history of my short career on the internet so far, I can see that I have written most during finals seasons. Such as...now.

Other than this short sentiment, I have no other reason to write. I am trying to find ways to find an escape from the seemingly insurmountable amount of studying I need to do for my finance test tomorrow morning. I'd ask you to wish me luck, but I don't think I should give anyone false hope that it might help, so just don't worry about it. Pretty soon it'll all be over, and I won't have to think too much about it.

The only problem with a philosophy like that is the fact that usually grades do seem to matter. Hmm. Better get back to the books.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh, don't worry about grades. Just get a girlfriend. Then all of the grades go out the window anyway. I think I'm going to have the worst grades of my entire life this semester. It's pretty sad, but true. Oh well. I'm super happy so it all cancels out. Good luck on your finance test (that's probably already happened)...

Unknown said...

It already did happen...and it crushed me like an insect.