Monday, October 1

Tradition

Wow, I just found this old post that I must've not clicked the button for. I composed this on the eve of October...that has a fun ring to it. Maybe I should be an author someday.

I feel like I should have some sort of momentous tradition for the end of a month and the beginning of a new one, somewhat akin to the fact that wolves howl at a full moon. I'm not quite sure why I have this instinct.

There really isn't much that I can think of that would be good, though--I'm fairly sure that not many people really spend much time worrying about the passage into a new month, except to change the date on their paperwork.

Maybe someday I'll have something more worthwhile to post. This is all I've got for now.

1 comment:

Bran said...

The great thing about technology today is that we never seem to have to worry about changing our date. Somehow it just knows when it is leap year or daylight savings time. I rarely think about dates or months at all. Except sometimes it's helpful to remember that one should pay rent.