Wednesday, December 5

I'm still awake...

Why? The proposed answers to that question could fill more books than anything else that I can think of at the moment. The fact of the matter is, I'm not sure how exactly it came to be 3 am. It just is, and there's no use arguing with it.

At this point I am starting to realize how foolish it is to still be awake...and yet I'm writing about it at the same time, thinking about getting myself some hot chocolate and finally getting around to washing my dishes from dinner group this past evening.

I suppose this happens whenever you pass off a project, which I did yesterday (meaning Tuesday, since we all realize that it is officially Wednesday for me at this point.)

Now my biggest quandary is to figure out whether I'll go to the social dance lab or the songwriters' showcase tomorrow night at 7:30...decisions, decisions. I'm not so sure if I'll be able to decide. Any help would be appreciated, although usually when I ask my roomies for help in decision making, they act like that's almost as despicable as asking them to smoke or do drugs or something. Oh well. Better get to bed now.

2 comments:

Bran said...

Cursèd pirate,
Why couldn't you keep your promise?
Awake, wasting away your life...yet unable to fulfill your promises to your dear friend. Thy name shall remain always soiled in my heart. I shall remember thee as he who drew near me with his love notes, but with his scrubbing sponge is far from me.

Unknown said...

I did to keep my promise, even at three in the morning...cursed smursed, my foot!