Friday, November 21

Forecast

While my blog may seem to be more and more successful these days, I'm noticing that most of my yearly numbers for this past fiscal period are somewhat inflated compared to last year, since I was only in business for one quarter last year.  I'm afraid that my blog could be in a recession, along with the rest of the American economy.  Maybe someone will try to sell me to the government now to keep the posts coming.

You see, I've officially hit 50 posts this year.  Well, 51, including this one.  Last year I only had 45.  But those 45 were in the period of four short months, and it has taken me nearly 11 months to amass enough to pass that up by a measly 5 extra posts.

Maybe this has something to do with my theory that my brain is a colander.  I got progressively worse scores on the ACT each successive time I took it, after all.

No comments: