Monday, April 20

Almost there...

This is the part of the school year that I love and don't love the most. I am done, but I'm not done. There's no more class, but there is still some hope for my grades. It is the best of times, it is the worst of times.

It almost seems like this is the best time for a revolution. But seeing as I only have one final left to take, I might as well save myself all the extra effort of revolution-izing and just spend another couple hours in the testing center. Then I'll be able to take all the lazy afternoon naps in the sun on the grass that I want.

Unless it snows again. Utah is so unpredictable. If it were a girl, I would never get along with this state. I need constancy.

On that note, I should go to bed. And dream of the end of my last final.

No comments: