Wednesday, November 4

A bullish day

When speaking of the stocks and such, the word on the street is that when things are looking good and values are climbing, the market is 'bullish'.  When things are not so good, they call it 'bearish'.  You probably already knew that, but that really isn't the reason that I'm writing tonight.

The main thing is to remember that sometimes you just don't feel great about life for one reason or another.  No one can really lay their finger on it, not even yourself.  My day today was like that, myself.  It started out a bit dull, then it got tiring, then it got somehow wonderfully delicious, and I became as hyper as a chipmunk with an energy drink.  I then went shopping for my dinner group meal tomorrow night, and had a dance party all by myself in the car, at the store, and all the way back again.

After returning home I embarrassed all of our roommates by dancing throughout the apartment while putting my groceries away, singing loudly.  I am wholly content with my day.  I just wish that every day ended like this!  It's like something or someone just dumped a huge investment of happiness in me; I guess this means that I should start looking for ways to meet the expectations of my investor(s) and start paying them back.

The moral of the story is simple, though; I only want to warn the reader that becoming hyper right before grocery shopping is not the most sound financial advice.

No comments: