Wednesday, October 10

Hardcore

I feel very hardcore today. It was hat day at work. Not just any hat day, but crazy hat day. So I wore my beanie. It's the only hat I have, actually. To make it crazy I stuck my pen in the side against my ear.

This causes a problem, though--I have to wear it all day long, since I am self conscious and I don't want to have everyone looking at my pressed and messy hair after I take off the beanie. It looks like I'll be wearing this beanie all over the place tonight. I wonder if they allow beanies at the intramural volleyball games--although I'm not sure if I'll have time for the game tonight since I still have a test to study for, several hours of both organ and carillon practicing to do, and a computer science lab is due tomorrow, on which I have made approximately no progress. Life is pretty simple.

Well, that being said, maybe I should move on. This was a good day. I only wish that I were a bit blacker on the outside to reflect my inner self more accurately.

1 comment:

Bran said...

I remember the days back when I was a black boy. Those were good times. Picking cotton in the field and singing negro spirituals with Gladys Knight. We always took good care of our Missus' and our misters. Oh such bliss. But we can't go back to our past lives. We just have to be good in the present and hope that we will be cooler in the next.