Monday, October 22

Homework Shmomework

I should be doing my homework at the moment...but I'm not. I've decided to be completely responsible and schedule my homework for another time. Such as tomorrow morning and most of the evening as well.

Life is pretty good...in pretty much all areas of life. I'm getting raises at work, my friends all seem to like me, and despite the fact that I am putting off homework at the moment, my classes are doing quite well, and I have very few complaints.

As far as recent thoughts and quotes, none have stuck with me long enough to merit posting. This page is about quality, not quantity, and I'm not going to just post anything on a whim. This reminds me of my few new favorite words--whims, whimsical, bohemian, and eclectic. What a mix.

In any case, I have nothing more to add to the moment, and I had better move on with my life instead of pondering on my lack of ponderings and go have an experience worth writing about.

1 comment:

Bran said...

I say quotable things all the time. You just need to be ready with your paper/pencil or tape recorder so they can be properly posted.