Friday, October 26

Priorities of Life

So, due to some recent events, I feel it important to list for all to see the most important things in life. Please do not question the validity of them--just trust me.

MOST IMPORTANT THINGS IN LIFE:

1. The Gospel
2. Family
3. Sleep
4. Everything else

Notice that everything is the last thing on the list, after sleep especially. If you are one of those kind of people that puts schooling and work first, I have pity on your soul, since your life will probably be very confusing. I pray repentance upon you.

PS--obviously, the importance of making this list of priorities known is not among the category "everything else," otherwise I would be getting sleep at the moment. So next time someone says "sleep isn't the most important thing in life," remember---only the gospel and family are more important. And don't forget it! (and posts about how important sleep is).

1 comment:

Bran said...

I approve. I put sleep above many, many things. Sometimes above your number 1 and number 2.
Basically there is very little that prevents me from sleeping. However, you have succeeded a couple of times.