Sunday, October 28

A walk in the moonlight

So the past few days have been very interesting--and I feel inspired to share my experiences with you all (meaning the few of you who actually know about and read my posts). So first off, I successfully attended M11 and 12's Halloween party the other night. I didn't have a costume, but I did have an 'ie lavalava, as the Samoans call it, and Chelsea had a ukulele. Melanie taught me how to play a song. The rest of the night is history, between the crazy dancing, limbo games and ukulele strumming. Let's just say I had a good time of it. Not to mention that I went on a walk in my 'ie lavalava, strumming the ukulele and looking up at the nearly full moon with an aura of light all around it. We must have looked like quite the motley crowd walking around Provo looking at the moon with a man in a lavalava with his ukulele strumming away.

1 comment:

Bran said...

I wonder how people in Provo look upon Motley crews. After the many hours that I have spent with Thespians, I wouldn't think much on it. I've seen it all before in and worse. However, normal Provo people are not I.