Monday, December 17

Finals Schminals

I should be working on my java programming final at the moment, but I would rather not. I also ought to get my laundry out of the dryer before too long, but I am too lazy, and my laptop is nice and warm and the weather outside is frightful, so let it snow. Silly me, it's not even snowing right now.

I just thought I should post something, and let the world know that my mental health is faring well. And I feel that life is still good. In fact, it is getting better every day that I keep on living.

Most of all, I am much too excited about the prospect of abandoning this barren wasteland and returning to the blissful land of bounty which I call home, namely, Frederick Maryland. Other than this, there is not much else of substance that keeps me going at this point of life. And now I have a sudden urge to wish you all a merry finals week in Samoan.

Manuia lava le vaiaso o su'ega i le i'uga o lau vasega!

No comments: