Saturday, December 15

While I was in the airport

I had a thought as I entered the airport, about to go to LA for Thanksgiving, and I thought to myself, "Self, it seems that most people don't think that travelling is a very glamorous experience. But I like to look good when I travel."

Now that it is getting close to time for me to go home for Christmas, I will soon need to confront this interesting psychological situation yet again, and I intend to be prepared for it. I most likely should wear a button up shirt, no tie. Not the kind of button up shirt I would wear to church, but a nice shirt. I will most likely wear khakis, and I even got a haircut just today so that in a week it will look nice and normal.

I certainly hope I meet my expectations and look good as I travel. I'm sure the airlines could use all the positive good looks they can get, what with business being tough due to terrorism these days.

No comments: