Thursday, December 13

Colors, choices, and Collapsing

So I was going to write a few thoughts about my day, and I was surprised to see that my blog has been edited...and I didn't do it. The whole picture no longer shows up, only a strip where the text lies. At first this seemed highly unacceptable. After some thinking, though, I feel that it makes the whole page a bit more streamlined. Not only that, I feel like I'm saving the environment by conserving bandwidth since it will now take less than half as much to download the photo at the top.

The only trouble is that I have had a constant problem with trying to figure out what color to use as the title. Gray doesn't show up terribly well. Blue doesn't match much of anything on the page. I've settled on a color that matches the background, but I'm still not sold on it.

But the only other thing is that it's still weird--when I click on an older post, the old settings with the full picture and brown and blue heading text show up. It's strange. Oh, well.

My day was good though. I feel however that now that the last day of classes are done, I will fall over.

No comments: