Saturday, March 8

BIRTHDAY!!!!!

And so it is. I am officially 23 years of age. Not much else to say about that.

The day was good. I slept in, talked to my family, Grandpa, Grandma on the other side of the family, then took a shower. I helped film a video for our FHE group, then I floundered about for a while just enjoying the sunny day. I did some homework, wasted time on the internet, then ate dinner later. I watched the movie Fantastic Four and the Rise of the Silver Surfer with my roomie, but only after eating a dinner of burgers and cream soda from bottles.

Later I was brought doughnuts by some friends, I went and visited another apartment where I won a birthday kiss (from a real girl) by chance, and I started my laundry. Which reminds me that I need to finish it. Manuia lava le po, lo'u uo!

1 comment:

Russpuppy said...

ahoy there cap'n! I found your blog (remember how you said I could stalk you?). Sorry I didn't know about your birthday. Glad to hear you won a birthday kiss (herschey's? ;)) from a real girl.