Wednesday, April 30

Thanks for the memories...

This is just to let all those faithful readers out there know that I sold my contract for the summer in Provo, packed myself up, and successfully drove home without incident, and even at this moment am writing from my bed in Maryland.

Unfortunately the people of Wyoming don't know how to keep their roads clear, though, because due to their despicably obscene amounts gravel my beloved car has a crack in the windshield about the size of Nebraska. They better be thanking their lucky stars that my insurance covers it, or else I'd be nuking the place personally--or the closest thing I could come to it, which would probably be something like mailing a pest of some type to ravage their crops, animals, and young children.

Other than that, I think my only other enemies at the moment are the people responsible for the gas prices in Breezewood, PA--$3.99 a gallon. I should have murdered them then and there with my bare hands. Oh well, maybe next time I drive across the country I will.

4 comments:

xister said...

Congrats on making it back.

Bran said...

That was a very violent post. I don't remember you being quite like that... What has Maryland done to you?

Russpuppy said...

i'm lost without you

Lauren said...

Wow, sounds like an adventure! You'll have to post on the exciting summer adventures in Maryland.