Wednesday, May 21

And So It Begins...

I must say, I am quite enjoying myself in Maryland so far this summer, as may be noticed by the fact that I haven't really been keeping up to date with my blog. Part of this may be simply that there hasn't been much for me to write about in my life, but that's beside the point, after all, isn't it?

I started the first of two part time internships yesterday. I'll begin the second next week. Yesterday I was working in Buckeystown doing computer and IT related projects. Next week I'll start doing cost analysis of projects and so on for another place here in Frederick, just up the hill from where I live. I might even ride my bike to work the days I go there : )

Other than that, life is pretty...simple. Let's just say that it's a nice restful change from the hectic racing around with academics, social life and so on.

No comments: