Tuesday, August 26

Summer lovin'

Some of you may or may not know that my summer was spent working as an unpaid intern at a place called the Scott Key Center, located about two miles from my home in Maryland. I always try to impress people (as usual) by telling them about how SKC runs a progressive social program where they provide supported employment for individuals with developmental disabilities such as downs syndrome. What I usually omit is the fact that this was where I spent nearly 93.2% of my time there:


I had an extension cord trailing out of one of the full time staff's office that I used to plug in my laptop. And there was a chair, I don't know why it's not in this picture. But other than that, what you see is what I got. At least I was conveniently right next to all the files I needed in order to compile all the reports I made...

No comments: