Thursday, November 27

Perudo

Well, I just spent the past two hours of my life or so playing a game of chance and lies.  It is similar to the game the pirates play with dice in the movie Dead Man's Chest with Johnny Depp and the huge sea creature that attacks at least three too many times for dramatic effect.

Basically, you have to pit your guess against the other player(s) guess that there are at least a certain amount of one number among everyone's dice.

We found that Xister likes to bid aggressively and usually is lying.  Not only that, but he won at least twice for every time that I did, it seemed.

Does success in such a game merit true cunning or simply a keen ability to lie?  If this is true, then I suppose it would be Xister's speciality.  Besides boggle (but that's a whole 'nother topic, mostly involving the invention of words).

1 comment:

xister said...

I would like to point out that JB trounced us both tonight.