Sunday, November 29

This post is made possible by...

readers like you, and Delta airlines free wifi internet, paid for this season by eBay.  I couldn't resist posting a status on my facebook page, and then I thought, wow, I should write a post for my blog.  I'm probably somewhere above Lake Michigan right now.

I am not quite sure whether to be creeped out or amazed that this is all possible, but mostly it is just plain blowing my mind that they figured out how to get the tentacles of the internet to reach a plane 37,000 feet in the air, where it is somewhere around -79 degrees Fahrenheit and time seems to go a little slower.

That having been said, there really isn't any other reason for me to post anything right now.  I will be headed to Texas for the first time in my life tomorrow morning, and if I have internet midair again then I might venture writing a "live" account of the experience.

I suppose I should be thankful for something, though, so here goes; I am thankful that I am not crashing right now.  How's that?  I love this time of year.  Mostly because it means that we're that much closer to Christmas :)

No comments: