Thursday, September 27

Another day

While I feel thoroughly uninspired this evening, I still would like to fill this page up with as much stuff as I can so it looks cool. I call it a page because I have some strange personal vendetta against the word blog, probably because it makes me think of a bog, and maybe even some sort of strange man-eating creature.

As I think back over the day, there really isn't much to say--I went to class, had a good nap, went to work, had a good time working, then came home. After that, I did my laundry. What a life I lead--at least I have plenty of friends to spice things up every now and then. And I have the organ--I put on all the stops in Dr. Cook's office this evening and played Bach for at least twenty straight minutes. It was glorious.

I have also learned today that I should register as a nerd. I checked out a book on HTML programming so that I can figure out how to do cool stuff for this page; imagine that, checking out a programming book for fun! I'm becoming like my little brother.

Well, that's about all that I have to say now. I am sleepy. It is past my bedtime, and that's why I am sleepy. I think this will be a much more interesting post to read in retrospect. Or not at all. At least I posted something--Bran Muffin said I should. This was for you, my fruity friend!

2 comments:

Bran said...

Thanks for writing to me. Never forget that a blog should be written in at all times: more because people need something to read while they eat their cereal and less because you have ultimately inspiring things to say. For Heaven's sake, just visit my blog if you have some unsubstantiated notion that blogs must be deep. I'll prove you wrong.

Crolace said...

I think it's pretty cool that you guys have become an apartment full of bloggers. Or, if you have a personal vendetta against the word blog, I guess you've become an apartment full of pagers.